SHE VQ Assessor
Due to continuing expansion, Serac have the opportunity for a SHE VQ Assessor to join the team. This is an outstanding opportunity for reliable, mature individuals with the right levels of experience, knowledge and skills.
Candidates should have:
- Previous experience as a Quarry Manager or Supervisor
- Good interpersonal, numeracy, written and verbal communications skills
- A willingness to travel to undertake training courses and complete vocational assessments
- The ability to use your own initiative, work independently and meet targets
- A flexible, adaptable approach and be able to problem solve
An existing assessor qualification would be advantageous but is not essential as full training would be provided for the right candidate.
This key position is a national role delivering Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) vocational qualifications to the quarrying and extractives sector, visiting multiple sites and travelling throughout the UK. Successful candidates will be based from home and will enjoy a highly competitive income package, excellent working conditions and career progression. The role will involve working closely with learners of all experience and skill levels providing advice, support and encouragement throughout the qualification process.
Applications to: email@example.com
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If we don’t currently have a position available, please send us your details and you will be considered should a suitable position become available.