Level 2 Plant Assessor
Serac are looking for a Level 2 Plant Assessor to join the rapidly expanding team. Serac are looking for reliable, mature individuals with the right levels of experience, knowledge and skills.
candidates should have:
- Proven previous experience or a current license for at least three of the below items of mobile plant equipment
Wheeled Loading Shovel
360 Excavator (tracked or wheeled)
Articulated Dump Truck
Rigid Dump Truck
- Good interpersonal, numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to travel to undertake training courses
- The ability to use your own initiative, work independently and meet targets
- A flexible, adaptable approach and be able to problem solve
An existing assessor qualification would be advantageous but is not essential as full training would be provided for the right candidate.
The key position is a national role completing level 2 Vocational Qualification assessments within the quarrying and extractives and associated sectors, visiting multiple sites and travelling throughout the UK. Successful candidates will be based from home and will enjoy a highly competitive income package, excellent working conditions and career progression. The role will involve working closely with learners of all experience and skill levels providing advice, support and encouragement throughout the VQ process.
Applications to: email@example.com
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If we don’t currently have a position available, please send us your details and you will be considered should a suitable position become available.