WAMITAB Level 3 CAVA
Under the WAMITAB accreditation, we now offer a Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA), an assessor qualification allowing you to practice as a fully-qualified assessor.
Our CAVA course is predominately designed around those assessing both occupational competence and the vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a waste-specific working environment.
Course content includes:
- The Principles and Requirements of Assessment
- Quality Assurance of the Assessment Process
- How to Plan an Assessment
- Maintain Legal/Good Practice Requirements when Assessing Competence
- Different Types of Assessment Methods
In addition to the above core units, other units include assessing competence in the direct working environment.
Contact our team today to find out more.
Have you already taken this course? Why not leave a review?